|Vol 41, No 1 (2016)||Fertility in Germany before and after the 2011 Census: Still no Trend Reversal in Sight||Abstract PDF ▪ Documentation|
|Vol 35, No 3 (2010): Tempo Effects in Demographic Period Indicators||Estimates of the Tempo-adjusted Total Fertility Rate in Western and Eastern Germany, 1955-2008||Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Marc Luy, Olga Pötzsch|
|Vol 35, No 3 (2010): Tempo Effects in Demographic Period Indicators||Tempo Effects and their Relevance in Demographic Analysis||Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Vol 35, No 2 (2010)||Monitoring of German Fertility: Estimation of Monthly and Yearly Total Fertility Rates on the Basis of Preliminary Monthly Data||Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Gabriele Doblhammer, Nadja Milewski, Frederik Peters|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"