|Vol 40, No 2 (2015)||Consequences of Enduring Low Fertility – A German Case Study
Demographic Projections and Implications for Different Policy Fields
|Vol 39, No 4 (2014)||Nationalism and Declining Population in Bulgaria after 1990||Abstract PDF|
|Tatyana Kotzeva, Elitsa Dimitrova|
|Vol 41, No 3-4 (2016): Geographies of Demographic Change: Theories and Narratives||Decline, Adaptation or Transformation:
New Perspectives on Demographic Change in Resource Peripheries in Australia and Sweden
|Dean B. Carson, Doris A. Carson, Rob Porter, Celia Yoshida Ahlin, Peter Sköld|
|Vol 40, No 2 (2015)||Could Immigration Prevent Population Decline?
The Demographic Prospects of Germany Revisited
|Vol 39, No 2 (2014): Coping with Local Challenges of Population Decline and Ageing –||Adapt and Cope: Strategies for Safeguarding the Quality of Life in a Shrinking Ageing Region||Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Annett Steinführer, Patrick Küpper, Alexandra Tautz|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"