|Vol 38, No 4 (2013): Ageing Populations, Reversing Early Retirement and the Economic Situation of Older People in Modern Societies||Effects of Generational Competition and Substitution on Late Labour Participation and Labour Market Exit from a Multilevel Perspective||Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Henriette Engelhardt, Christopher Schmidt|
|Vol 35, No 4 (2010): Extending the Late Working Life – Prerequisites and Risks||Activities in Retirement: Individual Experience of Silver Work||Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Leena Maxin, Jürgen Deller|
|Vol 35, No 4 (2010): Extending the Late Working Life – Prerequisites and Risks||Determinants of Work Motivation and Work Ability among Older Workers and Implications for the Desire for Continued Employment||Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Victoria Büsch, Dennis Dittrich, Uta Lieberum|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"