|Vol 41, No 1 (2016)||Fertility in Germany before and after the 2011 Census: Still no Trend Reversal in Sight||Abstract PDF ▪ Documentation|
|Vol 36, No 1 (2011)||Circular job-related spatial mobility in Germany:
Comparative analyses of two representative surveys on the forms, prevalence and relevance in the context of partnership and family development
|Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Heiko Rüger, Michael Feldhaus, Katharina S. Becker, Monika Schlegel|
|Vol 35, No 1 (2010)||Cohort Fertility: A Comparison of the Results of the Official Birth Statistics and of the Microcensus Survey 2008||Abstract PDF - PDF (Deutsch)|
|Vol 36, No 2-3 (2011): Fertility Dynamics in Austria, Germany and Switzerland||Fertility in Austria, Germany and Switzerland:
Is there a Common Pattern?
|Abstract PDF ▪ Online Appendix - PDF (Deutsch) ▪ Online Anhang (Deutsch)|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"